Friday, December 9, 2011

Poetic Justice: Shut the Fuck Up, My Pussy is Talking....


The older I get is the more it becomes clear
what I want in a relationship looks to be more further than near
I cant understand why to many its so complex
All I ask from my bitch is ambition and great sex
I cant help that my drive is above average to most
Or that the shit I do in bed to many may seem gross
My pussy, heart and mind all work in conjunction
If I'm not getting pleased daily, none of the above can function
Any doubts you can handle I suggest you reconsider your advances
Because unfourtunetly for you my patience wears thin to second chances
I'm making this short and sweet so theres no confusion to my message
Handle this pussy right and with me you'll find the best is............
Regards,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment