Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pussy: Eat it like you mean it....



I have been getting alot of chain text message and BBM's around the "10 commandments of pussy eating."After reading it I realized that it is my duty to address this foolishness as quickly as possible. If you are new to the pussy eating game or have been receiving negative feedback around your skills. I can tell you this, the worst thing you can do when it comes to eating pussy is generalize the pussy your eating with the rest of the pussy in the world. There is no generic formula for good head. Its about getting to know your pussy. Being in tune with her likes, dislikes and confessions. Some pussy requires a tremendous amount of attention to her lips. Some need constant pressure to the clit and some pussy needs to be eaten like a pasta dish, messy, juicy and with no discretion. Truthfully, the best head I received was from somebody that enjoys eating pussy and treats it like an art. That motherfucker left no stone unturned. I find that when a nigga eat your shit just to oblige, it's not right. When a nigga is eating the pussy, I don't know about you but I need some passion behind my shit. I need you to really LOVE the pussy. The most annoying head is what I call the "timid head." Don't be scared of the pussy! True story: I knew this guy when I lived in NY. He wasn't my usual type but a real sweetheart. A real gentleman in every sense of the word. He always told me "Nina if you ever let me be your man I promise you I will treat you like my queen." The nigga said all the right things, problem is he had a small penis and couldn't fuck.(at least not to my standards) How do I know this? Its a gift. No lie, I have a pretty good track record. I don't know what it is but there is just something about a nigga and how he smells and carries himself. I can just spot a big dick and good fuck a mile away. My friend (we'll call him Andrew) just wasn't it. Andrew was good for taking a sistah out to eat. Wining and dining the hell out of me. One evening Andrew and I went to this Japanese restaurant. That night we had about 10 bottles of hot Saki. I was so damn horney I could have fucked a doorknob. Andrew drove me home and was so gentle with getting me in the house. He layed me on my bed, took my shoes and jacket off. Then he looked me in my face and said "Nina we skipped dessert at the restaurant, I always like to end my meal with something sweet. Do you have anything here that I could eat?" Holy Shit!!! I took one good look at Andrew, and like a train it hit me. I don't know why I didn't see it before, I guess I was distracted by the small penis. This nigga can eat some pussy! Ladies, when I spread my legs and gave this man permission to enter. It was like a kid at a candy store. Dude handled his mother fucking business. I probably should have warned him that I'm a squirter, but he didn't seem to mind. What made his head game so tight? He was tuned into me, my body, my movements, my sounds, my jerks, jolts and quivers. He paid attention the entire time. When that nigga was done he had pussy juice from his eyebrows to his neck. Guys, lesbians, dikes any and all pussy eaters. I leave you with this. Don't generalize the pussy, and don't leave your head game up to chance. Get to know the body attached to the pussy. Her body is your cliff notes on how to satisfy the pussy. What worked for Stacey wont work for Tiffani. If its not your thing, that's fine as well.(good luck with that) However, don't half step it and piss a bitch off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN...I NEED TO GO AND FIND BUDDY... true enough if I get good head I give good head

@YunggSweetJones said...

Wish it was me..U could squirt on my face whenever u feel like it Nina..Lol

@YunggSweetJones said...

Wish it was me..U could squirt on my face whenever u feel like it Nina..Lol

Post a Comment