Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why Must Ugly Bitches be so Mean & Rude???!!!




So I had alot of errands to run today that required for me to be in contact with more people than the norm. I am genuinely a happy person. Smiling most of the time, flirtatious all of the time. I try to live by the rule, "do unto others as you would like have done unto you." Also, coming from a Caribbean background. I consider it very disrespectful for you to walk by someone and not say good morning or good afternoon. The rule is, if you and someones eyes make four (meaning you have both looked at each other) then you must greet the person. Don't get me wrong I wasn't always this way. Growing up in New York you tend to be a bit harder. We had a "don't ask, don't tell and don't fuck with me" policy. When I moved down south I was in a relationship with someone that really calmed me down. Showed me how to be more patient and tolerable of human beings. Not being so angry and defensive all of the time, as well as tapping into a more spiritual side. (not religious, there is a difference) Anyway, I bring all of this to address a matter of concern for me. Why must ugly people be so fucking mean and rude? Its like a 6'4 woman wearing 7 inch heels on a date with a guy 5'9. Why add insult to injury. I understand in most instances you cant help being unattractive, I get that. However, It doesn't help the situation if you keep adding "ugly accessories." What's that you ask? I will be more than happy to share them with you. I only ask you share them with your ugly friends, or if the things on this list sound familiar, check yourself before you wreck yourself.



Nina's Top 10 "Ugly Accessories":


1. If you can't afford a decent weave, just leave it alone and work with what you have. The different textures and you looking like you haven't brushed you hair in 30 days is just not a good look.


2. Why bring attention to yourself? Stay away from these multicolored hairdo's. It's like putting a "find me here" sticky note next to a pimple.


3. Death to Lace fronts!!! (that's all I'm saying about that)


4. Stop with these pubic hair eyelashes. Thick, coarse and ridiculous looking. What's even funnier is you can always tell when a bitch just had them "installed." They look high because it's hard to keep their eyes open from the wet glue.


5. Stop staring at every person you meet with disgust. (especially you Caribbean women) It is obvious whats going through your head. Pure hate! That stuff gives you wrinkles and doesn't help the fucked up shit already going on with your face.


6. Stop bleaching your skin. If you're  black as night and bleaching your face and neck, do you think we cant see your hands and legs? Embrace your complexion. Besides, those chemicals damage your skin. Lord knows you don't need anymore damage to your body.


7. Please wear clothes that fit. If you don't have a Rhianna, Kim or Beyonce body, then don't try and get away with shit they wear. There is a thin line between being "thick" and just plain old fat. Work on it, or wear shit that's conducive to your shape. (or lack there of)


8. Be pleasant! Unfortunately, you won't be able to get very far on looks. Its ok, don't feel bad. Having a pleasant temperament can go a long way.


9. Bath! Why must you have an odor? You beefing with the soap and water too? Personal hygiene is not something you are exempt from.


10. Please match your outfits. Once again, you're not exempt from proper clothes coordination.

BONUS:Shave your legs and underarms! WTF??!!! Are you serious? Love my island woman, but this one is especially for you.


So there you have it. My Top 10 with a bonus list of "ugly accessories." Don't hate the messenger, I'm just trying to do my part. Have I missed anything? Please feel free to let me know. What is your list of "ugly accessories?"

No comments:

Post a Comment