Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Difference Between a Dick & a Cock


Today on twitter one of my followers decided to be bold. I made a comment about needing to start going out more, but tired of seeing the same ugly, obese, lame and broke ass people. He recommended that we go sky diving. My response was "thanks for the offer but I am afraid of heights." (which is crazy because I'm on a plane almost every month) He then said, "well I guess we couldn't have sex Nina because with me it's like falling off the Eiffel Tower." I needed some clarity on that statement so I asked if he was referring to the size of his penis. He confirmed that he was. I then followed with asking him if he has a dick or a cock. He responded "a dick." I responded "well my dear if a dick is what you have then you are absolutely right, we couldn't have sex." Of course the young man began to trip over his words and tried to come back by saying, "oh well I meant to say have a little bit of both." I became very curious at this point and wondered just how many people really know the difference between a dick and a cock. I sent out a poll via twitter, facebook and BBM. More than 70% of the people couldn't give me an acceptable answer. I didnt think this one would stump so many people, but it did. So, what's the difference? Sex with a dick is enough to get by. It doesn't satisfy the itch, it tames it. A dick tends to give you energy and the motivation to get up and do shit. Things such as cleaning the bathroom, folding that laundry you've washed a few days ago, going grocery shopping, cooking dinner and even going for a walk. A cock puts you in a coma. A cock not only satisfies the itch, it also burns a whole in that mother fucker. A cock leaves you broken, breathless and sometimes even bleeding. If your period is due within 5 days, a cock will draw that mother fucker out. A cock is so damn big its inclined to leave stretch marks on your mouth and pussy. A cock makes you scared to take it doggy style for fear of rearranging your insides. A dick is good sex, a cock is amazing mind blowing sex. A dick is for amateurs just getting in the game, or timid bitches that think sex is suppose to be pretty and delicate. A cock is for professionals that truly appreciates a good, hard intense fuck session. I don't know about you ladies and my gay boys but I, me, Miss Nina Niagra am Pro-Cock. Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment