Thursday, September 23, 2010

In the News: Eddie Long you Know you Wrong......



Have you ever noticed that the most homophobic individuals always seem to be exposed as undercover booty lovers themselves? I'm not going to condemn or judge this man because that is not my job or place. However, I have rights to my opinion and I would not put it past Mr.Long. I have never been a supporter of religions. I feel it is a business and Mr. Longs extremely lavish and over the top lifestyle proves it. Creflo Augustus Dollar Jr, is another fine example of the thievery going on in these churches. He owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, a million dollar home in Atlanta, and a 2.5 million dollar home in Manhattan. I bring up these points to say this. If these men are privy to committing the sin of greed, why are we surprised that they can so easily fall into another sin, homosexuality. There is no level or different degrees of sin. A sin is a sin!

Laides and gay boys, this looks to be the new hustle. Stop chasing these ball players and rappers. Put on your Sunday best and start going to church.

 Get a Praise and a Raise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment