Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pussy Rainchecks: Who authorized this shit??!!

Its a fucking epidemic. Ladies, please stop giving these weak ass men "pussy rain checks." This whole "first time jitters" is bullshit and unacceptable. We need to dispel this myth and set higher standards. If you and a man have an explicit arrangement for sex. Why must he feel like he can handle your pussy in installments? How unfair is that? Do we make them cum in installments? Or do they climax every time? This conversation is not ok: "Hey girl, so how was James last night? He was ok, I mean could have been better, but you know how they do the first time." Absolutely unacceptable! I expect "excellence upon entry." There is no guarantee these encounters will be anything more than what happened in those four walls. Therefore, I expect performance to be at an all time high. This is another contributing factor to "Depreciation of the Pussy." Why do we make it ok to have anything or anyone bring less than 100% to the table? Me, I set the expectations as well as the consequences upfront. No bullshitting! If your shit isn't right, you gotta go. No hanging around or wasting my time while you "get it together." Even if he is potential boyfriend material. I need you to know I take my sex game very seriously and I can not be unevenly yoked when it comes to this matter. If a man knows he has a hard time with stamina upon first encounter. Then beat the hell out of your dick before you come over. Drain that mother fucker just enough to be able to pound the hell out of MY PUSSY to my liking. Who was it that said first impressions are the most important? Well shit, pass that message on. Sad to say I have experienced this more with American men. My Caribbean men tend to have the task of swelling your pussy up on the first fuck. Maybe they have something to prove or a reputation to uphold. I will never forget my first sexual experience with a Jamaican. I was 17 years old and he met me when I was working part time at Marshalls in New York. He was so suave and had a swagger of confidence so strong you could smell it within a 20 mile radius. He had a strong accent and dreadlocks down to his back I just knew I had to have him. We exchanged numbers and met up later on that week. I tried to coach myself from not fucking right away, but who was I fooling. That's all I could think about since the day we met. When me met up, he carried me to his friends house where they were cooking some Jamaican food and hanging out. We chatted for a little bit, but it was quite obvious the sexual tension was overwhelming for both of us. He disappeared for about 15 minutes. When he came back, he grabbed my hand, motioned for me to come with him and bid his friends good night. We went upstairs to another portion of the house into a small cozy room with a water bed. *moment of silence* To date, there are only one or two instances that even came close to simulating the kind of fuck I got that evening. Holy Shit! It was everything I could have imagined and more. Needless to say, he became my boyfriend and we enjoyed an amazing sex life for many years after that. Even after we broke up, it was an automatic when we saw each other. I pose this question? Is it a cultural thing? Are these American men/boys slippin on their pimpin?


I'm up for the challenge, are you?
Nina signing out, till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment