Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Healthy Sex Life: Do you have it??



 Ever since I could remember I have always had an extremely high sex drive. While it can be a great thing for my relationships, I don't know how much of a good thing it is for me. To be quite frank, I think it clouds my judgement at times. I first realized how addicted I was when having a conversation with some associates of mine. They ranged from early 20's to late 40's. I was in complete shock as to how they spoke about sex with there partner. It was a chore for them. They traded secrets on how to dodge there mates. I was confused. I felt at that moment I needed the Rosetta Stone for the language of  "no sex."  When the round table discussion came to me, my response was sincere and honest. I need it everyday and if we live together more than once a day. I felt like an outcast. Why would someone feel that way about sex. At what point in the relationship did it transition from fucking each others brains out to dodging your man? When I posed this question, I was surprised at how many people gave the the same answer. "Life happened." Life happened? What the fuck kind of answer is that. Sex is all about life. As a matter of fact, there would be no life without sex. Why did Stella have to get her groove back? Where did it go?  Have you ever noticed how young and vibrant a husband and wife look when there is alot of sex in there relationship? The shit is good for you!!! Next time you have sex, take a look at your complexion the next morning. It is a glow that is recognized worldwide. I understand sex with the same person has the tendency to become monotonous.However, it is your duty to fix that shit!! If you knew you couldn't do the same partner thing for the rest of your life, then you should not have gotten married. I think a good sex life is just as important as managing the family budget.  I will take ownership of my opportunities to have a bit more self control. I know that at times it tends to distract me from focusing on some more important things in my life. Especially when I am single and on the prowl. Ladies, I challenge you to tune into your bodies a little more. Get to know the things you like and the things that get you excited. Keep in mind it's not just about satisfying your man. It is also suppose to be enjoyment for yourself as well. How can your man know what to do if you don't even know what gets you going. Don't take for lightly a sudden decrease or change of sexual activity in your relationship. Pay attention! I want to give a personal shout out to a lady friend of mine. She has been with her man for some years and they are now married. Do you know what she is getting him for his birthday?? Bitches!! Big booty hoes shaking there ass for him at his party. That's what the fuck I'm talking about!! When those bitches go home, she is going to ride his dick till that mother fucker falls asleep. My girl keeps that shit spicy. We hear and read about it all the time. Relationships require work. If you're not willing to put the effort don't be surprised if it fails.

I leave you with this.....What YOU won't do, the next bitch will and her name might be Nina ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment