Thursday, September 30, 2010

Poetic Justice: It's Her Pussy I Prefer.


Even after I told you the thoughts of you vex me
You still had the nerve to mother fucking text me
The options of a union is no longer yours
My heart doesn't belong to you anymore its hers
I enjoyed the special moments we shared
and how my pussy you did well to take care
but outside of the bedroom you bore me
and I was tired of hearing how u adore me

Men like you think that your so damn slick
So use to having bitches in check with your dick
but you've met your match
I stay with a dick patch
Not impressed, nor controlled by your penis

She excites me in and out of the bedroom
mentally and spiritually shes more my tune
I'm vibing the way she digs me
Thanks again for the way you dug me
No hard feelings but our thing is over
I think I found my four leaf clover
So please don't make me have to get nasty
I know my choice will have many outcast me
but I stand firm to the way that I feel
and the opinions of society I bravely peel

This will be the last time I address this mess
I've made my decision and its in her pussy I rest

No comments:

Post a Comment