Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nina's Video Reviews: Crazy Shit Celebs Do....



Ok, so don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on their efforts to get sober, but I know I'm not the only one that looked at this trailer and thought " these mother fuckers look high right now."  This should be very interesting



This one is kind of long but I thought it was interesting. I have heard this argument before about the down low society of rappers in the industry. Apparently, there is a a openly transgendered woman/man out there being seen with all kind of rappers. I personally know of some gay boys that have slept with some well known rappers, so I know there is truth to this. What are your thoughts? Who have YOU heard about?



This upsets me!! How dare they!! First of all if it wasn't for Fantasia they would all still be in the projects. I can understand wanting to talk to her about the situation, but not on TV like this. How unsupportive!! That's why the bitch tried to kill herself. She was  completely alone dealing with these emotions and getting negativity from even the ones that are suppose to show unconditional love.



I was so tickled by this. Hood bitches make me laugh. Why you hating on Katt Stacks??!! These niggas knew who they were dealing with. They knew what she was about. We should be clowning on them for getting played over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Don't hate the playa hate the game.....

No comments:

Post a Comment