Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ms.Black Diamond Dicks: She Does The Fucking!!!




So my gay friend has been telling me about this chick that is getting pretty famous on the Internet for fucking "straight"  and gay boys with a strap on. I just had to see this for myself and OMG!!! This bitch is serious. I'm almost ready to sign up and have her fuck me!!! She is NO joke and has the smack talk to go with it. This post is not for everyone. I want to warn you before you click on the link....It is VERY GRAPHIC!!!  For the ones brave enough to watch, I wanna know what you think? What was going through your head? Did it turn you on? Gay boys, would you let a bitch fuck you with a strap on like that?
Ms.Black Diamond Dicks in action!!!    <<<<<<<<Click Link

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... is all i can say....and now my husband wants to to and try to make #4..lol

Anonymous said...

@bkl12 I appreciate your comment. It has definitely shed some light on the “straight” perspective of the attraction to Ms. Black Diamond. Sexy and voluptuous, yes that she is but I still think it takes a "different" type of dude to allow a dick (real or fake) to penetrate his ass. She seems VERY suave. If you still communicate with her, tell her Nina wants to meet her…..

PS. Thanks for the support

Anonymous said...

Wow. Does anyone know where to find out more about her? The video you link to has been removed, do you know how I could get it?

Post a Comment