Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nina's Response 2 KB: Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don't


Dirty little slut bucket, cheap ass hooker hoars!!! I couldn't believe it when I read "Kicking it With KB's" post on the "numbers game." Bitches!! Are you serious???!! Have you really made it that easy for these motherfuckers. Depreciation of the motherfucking pussy is in full effect and in abundance. Really ladies?! You are fucking these niggas straight from the club???! Dirty Bitch!! I am embarrassed and ashamed. Don't get it twisted, I love me some dick just as much if not more as the next bitch. However, something I have never lost in my plight of freakiness is my damn self respect. As for you "GP" tricks. The ones KB categorised as the "guaranteed pussy" because they are young and just want to party and have fun. I personally think you are the most to blame for this fuckry. Living in the clubs and getting loose over a few drinks. Is that what you're worth? What's even scarier is that many of these woman are having unprotected sex. These men poke there penis in them raw and then bring that infestation home. *Deep Sigh* I have a headache right now. We have got to put a stop to this and make a change in 2011. Unfortunately, the ratio is a true statistic. There is alot of us than there is of them. This does not mean we have to just give our shit away. One of my readers left a comment saying: "we independent women sometimes just want a great fuck and don't give a fuck about a relationship. I'm looking for "Mr. Right Now" that can make the pussy sing and keep it coming." Bitch I hear that!! Trust me I know what you mean with that one. As a matter of fact those are my sentiments exactly. However, as with everything else in your life there is always a plethora of ways you can go about doing it. I'll use a promotion as an example. As women we have the "power of the pussy" to fuck our way to the top. It's a well known fact in the corporate world. This method is quick and requires the least amount of "work." There are a few downsides to that method. One, the shelf life of your career is never usually that long because at some point you will meet up on someone that does not want to fuck you. They will challenge your true abilities to do the job and shut you down. Second, your self respect. When your eyes meet the back of your eyelids at night, you have to deal with those feelings on your own. Now I know there are some real gutter bitches out there that say they don't give a fuck. Let me tell you this, even those hoes care. They just may not share these feelings with you. I bring this back to us freaks and wanting that good sex on the regular. Don't sell your soul to get it. Have standards, make a nigga work for it a little. I think alot of women hide behind the whole " oh I just wanna fuck" mentality because that's the only kind of attention they get from men. So they justify that trend of thought in there minds. They convince themselves that "I just wanted to fuck anyway." The truth behind those feelings are that most women do want companionship/relationship. Of course we want that mind blowing sex, but we would prefer to have it with someone we can connect with on more than that level. Dating and finding a mate is truly a job itself. Probably one of the most important things we do in our life. It can be tiresome and disappointing. Hence the reason we are in this predicament. I urge you ladies to make a change. We have to turn this around and show this next generation of women that is does not have to be this way. Parents raising young men, before these niggas start slinging cock to the world talk to them. Show them the value in having a good woman and how to foster a healthy relationship.

As for you my darling KB...bust a million nutz on that BiYatch!!!!! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment