Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nina's Pussy Dilemma: Fun In The Sun Part 1 of 2


Trina, Keesha and I have been friends for over 10 years and have never had the opportunity to go on a vacation together. Life, kids, relationships and financial responsibilities always seemed to get in the way. We made a pack in the beginning of the year that we would not allow the year to end without making it happen. As December quickly approached I realized that the year had once again ran from right under my nose and this would possibly be another missed opportunity. I was determined to not allow this to happen again, so I went online and looked at deals for travel up until the 31st. My determination paid off! I would be spending New Years Eve weekend with my two favorite girls cruising to the gorgeous island of Jamaica. With the travel dates quickly approaching, I couldn't help wonder if this would be where the "to be continued" action that sparked some 5 years ago would eventually come full circle. As you already know, I am no stranger to the pleasures of playing in a womans lady flower. I have long since dabbled in those bed of roses and enjoy occasional romps whenever the opportunity presents itself. Keesha has been making gestures and hinting towards her curiosity for years. She knows how I get down and has even made mentions to her boyfriend around her desires. Her boyfriend, knowing me for almost as long, felt comfortable with the idea and signed off on her permission slip to play. To be honest, I was scared. Not scared of the pussy, but afraid of what this may do to our friendship. I valued the connection I had with my girl more than a quick nut. (well not quick, but you know what I mean) I decided to just not think about it and go with all intentions of having fun. The morning of the trip finally came. Keesha and I lit one up for the rode and made our way to the port. When we arrived, I remember getting out of the car and seeing this gorgeous woman standing next to a man. Her body was amazing and the outfit she had on provided great detail of her curves. As I got closer, I was in complete disbelief. It was Trina!!! I had not seen her in a few months and she looked amazing. She had lost at least 25lbs and had a healthy glow. Her boyfriend gave me a long hug and whispered in my ear. "Make sure you take care of my girl and I want all the details when you get back." WTF??!! What does that mean? Have they been talking about me? Is Trina curious as well? Has she spoken to Keesha? What do these ladies have planned?I was officially nervous. Would I be able to behave myself on this trip??!! Did I even have a choice?





To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment