Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Funny Shit on Craigs List...LMFAO!!!


So from time to time I like to go on craigs list and look at the "missed connections" section. The stuff on there just crack me the fuck up. I just had to share a few of the ones I saw.


Ok so look at this assholes post:

ME RED HONDA, U BLACK 350 Z! UR MUSCLED ARM HANGING OUT WINDOW, U WERE LIKE 23! HOT AS FUK! U LOOKED SMILED AND TRIED TO GET TO ME BUT SOME COCKBLOCKER BLOCKED US!!!!! HIT ME UP! I GOT A GIRL LIKE U SO WE ARE DL!! I LOVE STR8 GUYS LIKE U!!!! HIT ME UP! TOTAL DL!

So he says he's on the "DL" but then the retard POSTS his picture...LMFAO!!









Ok, so as I pick myself off the floor from that post, check this one out:
On your bike while I jog - m4w - 28 (wpb)

You are just my type . give me a chance and you wont be disappointed. you are always on your bike and im jogging past you , everytime i try to talk to you you paddle faster. I look good so i know it aint because im ugly. im 6'3 dominican 28 athletic 210 lbs . you still go to that gym on lakeworth and jog? I wanted to come up to you then but you didnt seem to want to be bother you were too into your work out. You are beautiful and there is something about you. lets have some coffee at starbucks and you can get to know me and next time you see me just stop and say hello.


LMFAO.......uhmmmm earth to this dude. Maybe YOU think you are attractive but this chick is not into you AT ALL. Take the hint and leave her alone.......#stalker


Ok this one is just sad. Ladies, dont just check to see if your man is scoping bitches. #ijs
Club Space - m4m - 24 (Miami)

Any other closeted bi dudes go to club space this weekend? Noticed a lot of gay guys and a lot staring at me but was with my straight friends... hit me up with what u were wearing and/or pic... laterr



Ok, ok, ok...I need a break my stomach hurts from laughing this hard.....Fucking Losers I tell ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment