Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sometimes I just Want to be Fucked. Is there a Problem???!!




Sometimes I just want to be fucked. I don’t want you to make love to me. No need to kiss, or play those tender little games. Throw my back on the wall, pull my panties to side, hike me up on your hips, use your hard cock head to tease me and then shove that shit in. I want you to take my fucking breath away! Make me scream, moan and shutter all at the same time. I want to dig my nails in your back and grind on your dick as we stand up. Whine my hips like I’m at a reggae concert and cum over and over and over and over and over and over…..I want to feel my pussy juices drip down my legs as I curl my toes and squeeze my thighs tightly around your waist. Don’t get too comfortable and don’t you dare put me on a bed!! I want it in all the wrong places. You see that table over there? The one just the right height to get full thrust? Plank me on that bitch, get a good grip of my dreadlocks, arch my ass, spread my shit open and slide that dick in. See that pussy swallow and suck on that cock? You like that? Don’t waste those juices cause you’re going to need them to lubricate my ass before you enter. Stick your finger in it while you pound my pussy. Is it ready yet? I think it is…take that head and test it for me baby. Ooohhh….damn that’s tight, don’t stop! I didn’t ask you for mercy nigga. Handle your shit, I told you what this was about. There you go! Damn big daddy that feels so fucking good, don’t forget to play with my clit while you fuck this ass. Right there! Oh shit baby my knees are getting weak and I feel my pussy getting ready to squirt in 5….4….3…..2…..1…..!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…Holy FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKk!!! DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN! YEEEESSSSSSSSS SHIT YESSSSSSS!!!!! Wait, where you taking me??!! Oh we not done?? That’s what the fuck I’m talking about. Outside??!! You so nasty and I love it…..Fuck this ass on my patio while my gardener cuts the lawn. I love this shit! There he goes right now, let’s give him a good show big daddy. I want the neighbors to know your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment