Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Booty Calls Need to Know There Place!! STFU!!!


I saw someone the other day that reminded me of a guy I had a thing with some time ago. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself as I remembered a conversion we had when we were at what HE thought was a "turning point" in our relationship. The first words out of his mouth were “Nina I want to wife you up but I think (ready for this one) you know too much for me to be with you. What?  I KNOW too much? First of all, in my mind I’m thinking “bitch nigga you are just my dick and an occasional dinner, so I don’t know who gave you the bright idea that I want you to be my man.” Secondly, what you’re trying to tell me is that because I have proven to be an intelligent bitch, you realize that I am unable to be manipulate and fill up with fuckry, therefore forcing you to have to step your game up and come correct? Is this the conversation that you really want to have right now dude? I never back down from a debate, especially when I can so quickly predict my opponent is a complete idiot. As he starts to back pedal and stutter he argues,” I’m a real funny dude it's little things that I know your strong personality and brains would never let you do. Damn right nigga!!! I decide to poke further and question exactly what the “funny things” are he feels I wouldn’t bend on. He says, “like going out with your home girls, I may want you to stay home and if your not trying to hear that you gonna go out.” Or, ”if I like to keep the TV on till late at night but you prefer to have it off by 9.” Or, “if I want to have you home by a certain time, you gonna give me lip.” I looked at dude and asked, “you want a girl or a puppy?”  Let me put this out there, I know my place as a wife/partner/girlfriend. I take very good care of my mate and ensure I do my due diligence to keep them happy. However, the minute you start to stifle me and making orders like I am back home, 14 years old and answering to my parents we’re going to have problems.  It’s not ok that when you want to fuck me I’m grown, but any other time I’m your puppy. Not only is it that the things you are saying makes absolutely no sense, but it makes you truly look like the bitch ass nigga that you are. What you want is a basic bitch.  Someone you can be about the bullshit with.

He was dead on! I am not the bitch for him.  Ladies,  a man meets you as a flourishing, bundle of bliss, energy, spice, edge, life and ambition. Falls in love with that, then decides at some point to drown you out? Needless to say I brushed that nigga off and ended the conversation as soon as it started.  Then I politely instructed him to, “shut the fuck up and come eat my pussy, you talking too damn much.”  *rolls eyes* Fucking booty calls need to know there place and shut the fuck up. I didn’t ask you for conversation or your damn opinion. What you have to say is a “non-mother fucking factor bitch.” -Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment