Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vicious Mother Fucking Cycles...SMDH




I was addicted to Wendy’s Baja salad for about a good two months. My routine pretty much stayed the same. Lunch time I would go to the Wendys drive thru by my office, then to the gas station to pick up a Dutch. It wasn’t until about week two of my routine that I actually started to pay attention to the young ladies (I uses this word loosely) behind the register. The girl I dealt with mostly was called “Tata” or at least that is what her name tag said. Upon further research, I found out that her birth name is Tatadelicious. I swear on a puppy this is true!!! I don’t think I could make that shit up if I tried. I mean with a name like that what the hell else did her parents expect her to do with her life. Her options were fast food or strip club. Anyway, Tata was about as ghetto as they came. Her weekly aspirations were to do a little bit of overtime so she can get her check and buy an outfit at the mall for her “clubbin” over the weekend. “Jesus take the wheel!!” Are you serious??!! THAT is what you strive for?? Ok so let me give you some background on Tata. (got the scoop one day when I decided to eat inside instead of do the drive thru) Tata is 24 years old and has five kids by four different men. She is morbidly obese,lives with her grandmother who has glaucoma and can't drive, so she lucked up on Granny's Impala. She has been attempting for the past few years to complete her GED but has been too "busy." She has more tatoos on her body than I could count and struggles to keep her belly from hanging out the bottom of her uniform. A body that so closely resembles "Precious." However, have Tata tell it, she's just "thick." I decide to pretend I am interested and ask her what club she goes to and what draws her to that club. Like a well choreographed song,"Tata" and four or so ladies all chime in at the same time telling me the name of the club. A few of them have had their outfit for Saturday night on layaway all week. They immediately start discussing how fine the men are and how they always leave with "mad numbers." Guys always want to go home and spend time with them. Tata actually met her last two "baby daddy's" at this club. She still cares about the last one and is convinced he gets jealous when he see's her at the club and other guys try and talk to her. I ask Tata how long they were together. She responds, "well we wasnt really together together like that. We met at da club and hooked up in the bathroom, then he came home with me that night, and girl that nigga put in work. I know he wanna be wit me but his wife won't give him a divorce." Wife? "Yeah they separated but he asked me not to tell nobody about his daughter for right now till he get dat bitch off his back. But he be giving me diapers and drop off food for her sometimes." I think to myself, "does he come by before or after she promises him sex?" Or does he know she'll give it to him no matter what,and figures he might as well drop off some diapers." I listen to them speak and appease there ignorance as I enjoy my salad. Disgusted, disappointed and trying SOOOO hard to hold back from telling these simple bitches what I really think about there dumb fucking asses.......Thank goodness for my blog!

First of all, at what point is Tata going to realize that chasing after these dudes and having babies for them is not getting her anywhere? So that's what you do now sloppy bitches? Bring home niggas from the club and fuck them raw dog? So your pussy is immune to AIDS and other STD's? Let me tell you why the niggas are looking at you? It is NOT because you look good, no matter how much you spent on your 3XL outfit from Macy's. It is because your ass STAYS in the club and you've made a name for yourself and your stretched out pussy. Notice the kind of guys stepping to you. There own momma wouldn't claim them! However, your man hungry behind would suck and fuck as long as they buy you a drink and tell you you're pretty. News flash: Babby Daddy isn't checking for Tata. He just cant afford to be put on child support because he has five kids at home with his wife. He's already peeped game that he can fill her head with any kind of foolishness and she'll digest that shit, quicker than those damn slurpies I always see her sucking on. What exactly is Tata doing with her life that she is too "busy" to complete her GED? Not a mother fucking thing!!! Spending her minimum wage to invest in the same fuckry that has her in the situation(s) she is in now. Sadly, her mentality and the mentality of these young sloars out here will never change. Even more depressing is these behaviors will pass on to there children causing a "vicious mother fucking cycle."

PS. Ladies, check the bitches you call your friends. It may be time to upgrade those hoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment