Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nina's Video Reviews: Kerri Hilson & Her Pussy Poppin Video


Ok, I get it the bitch really took this shit to the edge. So, whats the problem with that again? I'm confused as to the reason behind the hype and people giving her a hard time. Truly loved her interview with Perez Hilton and she says quite confidently. "I am a freak. There are some nights I don't want to make love, I just want him to fuck me." My sentiments exactly!! Why is it when a woman chooses to be open, honest and blunt about her sexual needs, desires and preferences, shes given all kinds of negative labels. Secondly, I get the raunchy video but she is not the only R&B Diva that has pushed the envelope. I wonder what the media is going to do when the "big girls" (Precious and her crew) start freely expressing there sexual needs and desires. Armageddon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment