Monday, October 25, 2010

Would/Could/Should you Fuck a Midget??!!




As my fan base grows I get all kind of men that come at me with proposals of sex, dating, taking me out, being my sugar daddy...etc. My most recent proposal was from a midget aka little person. To be honest, he was actually a cutie and made me wonder for a moment what it would be like sleeping with a little person. Of course, knowledge is power so I just had to know. What are these little mother fuckers working with. One things for sure, size does not matter when it comes to the women midgets. I saw some of them takes cock big enough to even intimidate Nina. This little bitch right here is no joke. Her name is Bridget "The Midget" Powers: According to medical sources, most dwarfism is caused by achondroplasia. This means that everything grows normally except for the long bones, such as the bones of the arms and legs. This is why achondroplasic dwarfs have normal sized heads and small arms and legs. Therefore, achondroplasic dwarfs would have penises the same size as other men: on average between 5.5 and 6.5 inches. Firstly, I'm disturbed that the scientific average penis size for a man is between 5.5 and 6.5 inches. Every time I read this I get pissed off. Secondly, I don't think they would be able to live and be sexually active with an anaconda dick. Think about it. A penis is basically a housing cell for blood and bodily fluids. Imagine a little person having to produce all that blood to a huge dick?? He would pass the fuck out and go into a coma every time he had sex. Perfect example, Verne Troyer:  He is 2ft 8 inches tall. That's 32 inches all together. What the fuck would he do with a 10 inch dick?? I'll tell you what he would do. He would die!  I'm sure their head game is off the chain!!! Can you imagine??!! Those little fingers would have you busting nuts like crazy while they play with your G-spot. If all else fails, slap a condom on his thigh and go to work.(LMFAO)  I will be bold and say fucking a midget is on my bucket list, but not just yet. I'm still in my prime. What's the biggest midget dick you've ever seen? Have you ever had sex with one?(male or female) Send me your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment