Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Sir, My Pussy Says Thank you....

Dear Sir,



I want to thank you sincerely for your amazing performance last night. It has been awhile since I've been touched by a man. I am usually pretty perceptive when it comes to feeling out a mans potential in bed. However, to be quite honest upon first glance I didn't think you had it in you. You see sir I can be a bitch when it comes to my sex. I have zero tolerance for amateurs and will not tolerate a time waster. I'm sure you have figured this out by now but I have an amazing pussy. I don't speak of her goodness because, well there really is no need for me to do so. I have come across men that feel as though because they are "grown" they will be able to handle my pussy and put this kitty kat to sleep. I always listen and allow them to speak, but my pussy and I know better. We have become use to the frivolous ego chat that most men give when they feel challenged by the pussy. I grew curious when I noticed that you rarely if ever spoke about the size of your cock or your abilities in the bedroom. I've learned a long time ago that real men with real skills never feel the need to speak of such things. They stand firm behind the mantra "action speaks louder than words." I remember that evening we spoke briefly of sex and your only contribution to the conversation was "if a man does what he is suppose to do there is no need to chase pussy. Pussy will come looking for you." I was sold! My pussy and I became anxious. It was a challenge to keep her under control, but she immediately puuuurred when you touched me. Your kiss on my neck was so sensual and passionate, I couldn't help but sway my hips towards you. You were so gently with your kisses as you made your way to my panties. Slowly removing them and kissing me on my inner thighs. When your mouth pressed on my pussy and began to french kiss my clit, I melted. You did these mouth exercises on my pussy for an extended amount of time. Oh, before I forget. Yes, I did cum 5 times when you were down there. I'm sorry I lied but I wasn't ready to give you your props just yet. When we moved to the bed, I still don't know how you did it but my clothes seemed to fall off of my body in seconds, without my help. Sir, I must say. Most men tend to be kind of ruff and not very good when it comes to fingering my pussy. This could be one of the reasons I usually jump right into fucking after I get some head because the foreplay is rarely very pleasurable. I was in fear of passing out! As you fingered and played with my pussy I found it difficult to catch my breath. I was tempted to check and see if you had help but didn't have the energy to investigate. Oh, and by the way. I know I'm sorry, I lied again. Please don't take me for a liar, I was just really trying my best to keep my composure and not let you think you were handling the pussy as well as you were. But yes, I did cum 4 times. Now, sir your cock was absolutely amazing. When you entered my pussy, I don't know if you felt her but she grabbed on as if you were a long lost friend. Each and every stroke accomplished everything it needed to and more. I will admit, I did shed a tear. Not because I was in pain, but because I was so happy with what the experience. I don't know if you know this but there are alot of sub par, weak ass mother fuckers out here that keep running pussy tabs. Writing checks on the pussy that their dicks can't cash. I wanted to thank you for bestowing upon me that amazing sexual encounter and would like to formally induct you into the "fuck a pussy right" hall of fame.


Yours Truly,


Nina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang, ama bout to cum from reading this. does he have a brother?

Post a Comment