Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fuck the Shit Outta Me or Give Me Great Sex: Do you know the Difference?

So he says to me, " Baby I'm a fuck the shit outta you." My response, "ok but will the sex be good?" He looks at me confused. "Of course, you ain't hear me tell you I'm a fuck the shit outta you, of course it's gonna be good." I would never assume such a lie. I am hear to set the record straight. There is a HUGE difference between a man fucking the shit outta you and having great sex. If a man has great stamina and a good sized cock, he can pipe the hell outta your pussy. Please don't think for one moment that this is not appreciated. However, this can not be all. Especially, if you are in a long term relationship. Sex will quickly become a chore and both parties will eventually lose interest. The fact of the matter is there are alot more ways that our pretty little pussies can be stimulated and aroused. We have so many pockets of joy and nerve endings in our vagina that you could literally have a different experience every day of the week. I want to first speak up and say to my fellows, be gentle when you're fingering the pussy. I know your a "man" but ruff ass hands in the bedroom is not kosher. How would you like it if I jacked your dick rapidly with a glove that had pineapple skin texture? Be gentle!! Its not just the clit that gets excited with the touch but around the clit and in the vaginal opening. (softly and gentle) Why the rush??!! Take your time. When done right it can be very pleasurable and gets the pussy nice and gushy for you. Oral sex, stop running from it. If you eat pussy like your at a wine tasting convention, its wrong and you should stop. Great head doesn't mean you fixate your teeth, lips and tongue on my clit and suck. No, oral sex incorporates the entire sexual organ and its surrounding parts. Lets take a look at the following diagram:


All of the labeled parts should be included in this process. In addition, don't forget the inner thighs. Even a little nibble on the butt cheeks are nice. When done correctly, you'll have you're woman crawling up the walls begging for the dick. Now, once we add some penis to the mix, don't get too excited and just start pumping away. Tease the pussy and take some time to discover her secret pockets of joy. Change positions and pace frequently. Last, and most important, pay attention to your womans body at all times!!! Her body language is your cliff notes to her satisfaction. Don't think because Person (A) enjoyed it that the rest of the alphabet will. Following these guidelines will provide a distinct difference between a good fuck and great sex. So to the nigga that says he's gonna "fuck the shit outta me." No thanks, I'm more interested in Great Sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment