Sunday, November 21, 2010

In the News: Messy Mya's Murder & His Eerie Final Tweets


Some of you may be familiar with Anthony Barre aka "Messy Mya" He was an up and coming YouTube sensation out of New Orleans. Mainly known for his "hoodlike" trash talking and "roasting." Apparently, while attending the baby shower for his girlfriend he was gun downed and killed in the middle of the street last Sunday. What's sad is that people gathered around him, started taking pictures of his lifeless body and streaming them to twitter. Admittedly,I was surprised when they said he had a girlfriend because when you see his videos on YouTube he has some very strong feminine traits. Who am I to judge.#movingon
I had to do some digging, so I went to his twitter page and two post stood out to me. The first post was the one he put up the day of his murder:
However, what stood out to me the most was the post he put up the night before his murder when he questioned what we think about right before we die. This post gave me CHILLS!!!! Is this what goes through our mind during the last 24 hours of our life on earth???!!!!
Here is the video of his funeral service:
Here is one of his latest YouTube videos:

My condolences to his family........

No comments:

Post a Comment