Friday, August 27, 2010

Depreciation of the Pussy.. WTF???????



We are all very well aware of the state of the economy, its pretty fucked up right now! People losing jobs, companies, businesses, wall street is a hot mess, gas prices are as high as giraffe pussy. For us people in the real estate industry....need I say more. One of the main reasons I moved down south 10 years ago was because of the booming real estate industry. I was able to buy beautiful condos on golf courses for under $70,000 and two and three acres of land for five and six grand!! It was lovely! It was even lovelier when it became a sellers market and I was able to flip $60,000 investments into $200,000 deals! Things were going great. Then the market crashed and the depreciation of every damn thing soon followed. As I sat talking to a girlfriend of mine today about my most recent purchase and the depreciation of its value, I couldn't help but think that pussy has depreciated as well!! So here's the scenario, if I buy my house for $260,000 and three years later my neighbor sells her shit for $140,000 I'm stuck like chuck, I can't move. My only options are to stay put, do a short sale, or sell the shit cut my losses and owe the bank! Depreciation like a motherfucker!! It is what it is, you can't cry over spoiled milk but can someone please tell me why pussy has been affected by this recession? Why has pussy depreciated in value? These basic bitches out here are giving away our shit for less than its worth and being that its a buyers market, them motherfuckers aka the men, women or whatever your pleasure feel empowered to start bargaining on your shit! I met this guy about a month ago, first of all I knew up front it was about getting mine the nigga was short and I'm 5'7 without heels with heels bucking 5'11 so I need at least 6'.. The first date was to Grand Luxe Cafe, I was a lady ordered as such but I knew dude was digging me because he was talking about wifing me up already. Second date he took me to a restaurant on the beach with a live band and the food was off the chain! I'm a seafood lover so when I saw the menu I said fuck the cost I'm going all out! Now when I say all out the bill was  about $300. I guess this nigga must've felt because of that meal it was bargaining time for pussy. Next day my phone was blowing up to hang out again and I was gung ho! I asked where will we be dining this time? Dude says I'm thinking about something a little bit more intimate, how about you come by, cook something to eat and discuss having you for dessert? WTF??? So a $300 meal is what this bitch ass nigga think MY pussy is worth?? Did he really think that 2 dates and a meal that I could have paid for myself was going to make me jump on his dick? By now I'm sure you know Nina's a freak and my sex drive is on a whole other level but this shit right here was just downright disrespectful! I gassed him up so much that night, had him thinking I'd be on my way! Got the directions and all.. Last conversation we had said I was hopping in the shower and would be right over. As soon as we hung up I went in my phone, blocked all of his numbers hit save and that was the end of that! Ladies I blame YOU for this! A nigga pays for your mani/pedi and for your hair to be done, you sucking his dick! God forbid he takes you on a shopping spree, you fucking! How can I profit on MY house when you're across the street selling it for half, with free upgrades, and sometimes for free?? YOU depreciated our shit!! Yes I said it! I blame you! Nails, hair and an outfit is sufficient enough for your time, not the pussy! Its depressing, disappointing and a downright shame! 85% if not more of the men in jail right now are probably there because of pussy. You see how lethal our shit is??? You know why niggas sell drugs to get that money, for pussy! You know why niggas break in people house and steal their shit, for pussy! You know why a nigga will run up on another and shoot him in his head, for pussy! You know why a nigga get caught up in check fraud, trying to buy some pussy!! You know why niggas getting shit repo'ed and in debt all the time, trying to keep up with the next nigga to get some better pussy! When a nigga gets up in the morning he takes a piss, washes his face, figures out his breakfast....while all this is going on in his head he is thinking how the hell am I going to get some pussy today? Its the reason for their existence, its why they breathe! Its what motivates them! Ladies we KNOW this, I KNOW you know this! What I can't understand is with this level of empowerment bitches still giving out their shit for less than its worth! So when a nigga hollers at me and asks me what I want and I say a down payment on my house, it makes sense why a nigga would run because as bad a bitch as I am, there's another just as bad if not badder that's gonna give it up for a damn pedicure! All I'm saying is this ladies, there's no need for pussy to be in recession with everything else! Stop depreciating our shit! Step your game up! Know your value! Embrace your worth! The next time your tempted to give your shit up for less than you should be, remember Nina's words...."STOP DEPRECIATING THE PUSSY!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment