Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poetic Justice: My pussy is recruiting, so be all you can be.......




I have a strong suspicion
That my pussy's on a mission
It's not me I swear
To be honest I don't care
but I'm feeling she may have some plans
that I might possibly interfere

I'm no MacGyver and I don't know any mind readers
but I'm really damn close to calling that white boy from cheaters
She can never keep still and her outfits are scantily clad
This really upsets me cause a good relationship we once had

I'm losing my pussy due to the pressures of "the man"
Struggling to keep up with her unrealistic demands
I'm trying not to give in but shes putting up a fight
the struggle gets harder every day and every night

So I've made a decision to support my dear friend
it's the right thing to do if we're ever going to mend
So that's why I called you because I really know you care
She's advised me that you have about 10 inches to spare

Make yourself comfortable in you my pussy trusts
She wants you to eat first, take your time no need to rush
We can't thank you enough for lending a helping hand
My pussy has these needs I know only you can understand

Enough of my chatter please come on in
You have alot of work to do so let us begin

No comments:

Post a Comment