Thursday, August 12, 2010

True Story: I think I'm a fucking Cougar.



Yeah, I said it!

I was having a conversation today with a good friend of mine. We both happen to be around the same age and came to the realization that our old asses are fucking cougars. I don’t purposely seek these young niggas out. I promise you I don't. It’s just something about them that catches my attention every time. What is it? Here is my theory: Women of today have become more comfortable with their sexuality. Our sex drive has increased and is at a level that our predecessors never experienced. Or they never had the opportunity to experience. Point blank, we like to fuck and enjoy doing it often. The problem is most older men have not yet caught up to the evolution of this new found freedom. Hence, there struggle to keep up. Now, if there is one thing we women know how to do, it is to survive under any circumstance. We are resilient. We know how to make something from nothing. We are moms, wives, daughters, mistresses, business owners. Ladies, we do it all and a damn good job at doing it. We quickly identified that men our age, whom we are actually attracted to just aren’t doing it. So, we shaved off a few years and decided to try out some younger blood. My friend today says to me. "No Nina, it’s not me. I'm not looking for them they just find me." Look bitch, I'm here to tell you that’s bull shit. You need to brush up on the section in the book "The Secret," where it talks about the "laws of attraction." Remember the older guy that fell in love on day 2? Has a stable career. Wanted to make you wifey and turn you into an honest woman? No, your fast ass wants the nigga fresh out the womb, still breast feeding. Here's my situation. I was fucking this guy for 9 years on and off. Sexy, tall, dark educated brother. When we first met he was a junior in college and we use to fuck each others brains out. It was nonstop. He lived a good 45 minutes from me but no matter what time of the day I called for some sex, he was there. We blessed every inch of my apartment and every inch of his dorm. It wasn’t a game people. We took this thing seriously. He kept up with me. He never complained, never asked for a break, never had erection problems and his shit was reliable. As soon as his bitch ass turned 30, everything went downhill. It hurts me to even talk about it. I feel like I lost a loved one to cancer. What the fuck???!!! I was/am so confused. How does that happen? I must say for the record, that not all of you young bloods know what you’re doing. Some of you need to get more practice, read a book, watch some movies. I don’t know, just figure the shit out. However, I want to give a personal shout out to my breast milk babies that have mastered the art of doing helicopters on a bitch pussy. I'm talking to the men (all backgrounds) that have taken the time to study and truly understand the physical needs of a mature woman. I dedicate this moment of silence to you…………………………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment