Saturday, August 7, 2010

My introduction....

Good Evening World!!! It is me the one and only Nina Niagra. I think it is only proper that I formally introduce myself and set the precedence for my blog. If you are easily offended or shy when it comes to sex, vulgarity, foul language and a sick sense of humor. This is not for you. I keep it 100 at all times and makes no apologies for my ways. I will be taking you on a journey called "Mylife." It is filled with laughter, sadness,traveling,relationships,encounters, funny shit, sad shit, illegal shit, hot shit,good sex,great sex,bad sex, no sex, new sex, old sex.......well you get the point. I enjoy writing erotic poetry and get my inspiration from personal experiences. I am a huge Facebok fan and post quite frequently. My friends all agreed that I am one of a kind with the things I say and how I interpret day to day functions. They felt as though I was doing the world an injustice by limiting myself to just my FB family....So, here I am. New to the blog world but excited. Once I figure this shit out, I plan on having a "Dear Nina" link to answer as well as post questions on my specialty...sex and relationships. So get ready for the ride...its gonna be off the chain....
Welcome to "My Life: Raw,Real & All the way live." 

No comments:

Post a Comment